|ATTENTION SUPERNATS 17 ATTENDEES: DO YOU KNOW HOW WE FIT 600 RACERS INTO ONE PARKING LOT? VERY CAREFULLY!|
As always, we are working at warp speed here at SKUSA headquarters trying to prepare for this event – officially the largest karting event to be held in the world!
With CLOSE TO 600 RACERS, it will be as challenging as ever to fit everyone into the pits.
NOTE: Source 1 Events/Nevada Tent is again our EXCLUSIVE tent rental company. NO OTHER TENT VENDORS WILL BE ALLOWED ON SITE. Their contact info is below. They also have additional rental items -- like tables, chairs and hospitality equipment. Contact them ASAP to order what you will need, based on your requested pit space. We will work with them to finalize the size and location of your rental tent.
||As of 10/15/2013|
Revised Pit Spot Pricing and Sizes for 2013Pricing for pit spots will be AS FOLLOWS:
- $1.00/SF for the front row around the track (i.e., F1-19, F20-32, E1-E34, A1-23, B1-30, C1-14, H1-20 – priority goes to sponsors, special patrons and largest teams)
- $.75/SF for the 2nd row around the track (i.e., F33-42, A24-45, B31-57, C15-27, C42-53)
- $.50/SF for the 3rd row around the track (i.e., F43-54, A46-79, B58-90, C28-41, C54-65)
- $.30/SF for the back area (D and G sections -- across the small entrance street, closest to the Rio Hotel).
Pit Request SubmittalsHere are the items to include on your PIT REQUEST drawing:
Note: All items below must be addressed and completed in order for Superkarts to consider your pit request as valid.
- Full layout – with dimensions in feet – of your total pit area. PLEASE BE EXACT, AND DO NOT REQUEST MORE SPACE THAN YOU TRULY NEED. You will most likely not be able to add space when you arrive. Please add a directional arrow (showing north, south, etc).
- Include where tents will go, trailers (only if they need to be within your pit), E-Z ups, VIP area, etc within your pit spot. PLEASE ADVISE IF WE CAN PARK YOUR TRAILER SEPARATE FROM YOUR PIT. OUR SPACING IS EXTREMELY LIMITED, AND SECURITY WILL BE TIGHT!
- Include space for trailer doors, especially if you will need to be able to open and close them during the event or leave them open to retrieve parts.
- Include a list of the drivers that will be pitting in your pit spot. NOTE: They all must be registered before we can confirm your pit spot.
- Include the pit requester’s name and the best daytime contact info (phone and email).
- If the person who is responsible for parking the trailer is different from the requester, please provide us with that person’s name and cell number as the point of contact on site.
- Tell us whether you’ll be renting a tent, bringing your own, or both. Show tent opening (s) on your drawing, especially in relation to trailers.
- When creating your drawing, assume your pit spot may be surrounded on three sides and access to your pit may only be from one side.
- There is absolutely NO overnight camping in the pits, so please do NOT bring RVs.
Exclusive Tent Vendor: Nevada Tent/Source 1The EXCLUSIVE rental tent vendor is Source 1 Events/Nevada Tent & Events. They will be installing tents on a first ordered-first installed basis.
Source 1 Events/Nevada Tent
Jerica Byrne is again the main contact for Supernats 17.
102 Cassia Way
Henderson, NV 89014
Office (702) 795-7772
Fax (702) 795-4727
Pit Move-In/Move-OutPit move in will begin on Sunday November 17th for the big rigs ONLY (Big Rigs are defined as 40’ trailers or larger), and Monday, the 18th for everyone else. Full move-in must be complete by Tuesday evening, Nov. 19th at 6pm. Pits will be closed and no further pitting or placement of trailers will take place after this time, as practice starts Wednesday morning, the 20th.
Move out will begin Sunday night, Nov. 24th at approx. 6:30pm (conclusion of awards ceremony), and must be complete by 5pm on Monday, Nov. 25th. If you need access to the pit area beyond these hours, contact the SKUSA office immediately.
NOTE: Due to insurance regulations and permit stipulations enforced by Clark County, no unauthorized vehicles are allowed to move within the pit area – and all lanes must remain open and unobstructed – while the track is hot. Additionally, NO early move-out can take place. In order to secure personal belongings and safety, the pit area will be locked down during the award ceremony on Sunday evening. Pit move out will begin promptly at the conclusion of the ceremony. Any violation of this policy will affect future participation in any and all Superkarts! USA events.
Pit Spot Confirmation/BillingWe will be in touch to confirm each pit reservation submitted, and will secure payment with you when we have you placed on the pit map.
See you all in Vegas!